All of our cottages have comfortable central heat, three or four piece bathrooms, full kitchens with all cookware, and convenience items like dishwashers (three and five bedroom cottages), microwaves, coffee makers, slow cookers, and toasters. There is a daily towel service, plenty of linens, blankets, and pillows. Free Wifi and satellite television lets you keep up with current events, your favorite sports games and programs. Gas barbecues, sundecks, and picnic tables let you enjoy the truly northern experience of dining by the lake.
Making your reservations is as easy as picking up the phone. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Deposits are refundable, less a 25% service charge when the cancellation is made no less than 60 days prior to the scheduled check-in date. Deposits or cancellations made within 60 days of original scheduled check-in date are non-refundable.
U.S. Citizens: If you are entering Canada from the United States, the Canadian government has re-opened the border to tourism traffic beginning August 9th, 2021. However, there are some protocols and safety measures that must be met prior to entering as according to the Canada Border Services Agency. These requirements are:
- Individuals over the age of 12 years must be fully vaccinated with a Health Canada approved vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, or Johnson & Johnson) a minimum of 14 days prior to planned entry (children under 12 yrs that are not vaccinated can be exempt as long as they are with a fully vaccinated parent or guardian);
- must do a pre-entry Covid test taken within 72 hours of your planned entry into Canada;
- meet the pre-entry testing requirements and be asymptomatic upon arrival;
- must provide a quarantine plan so if by chance the individual does not meet all the entry requirements or happens to test Covid positive when in Canada (your quarantine plan could be self-isolating in your cottage/houseboat or RV unit during your duration here or returning back into the U.S.)
- must provide COVID-19 related information electronically through the free ArriveCAN App including proof of vaccination prior to arriving at the border;
- have a paper or digital copy of their vaccination documentation ready to show a government official upon request;
- and possibly be randomly chosen for self-testing at the border.
If you have any questions or uncertainties of what is required, we do recommend that you contact Canada Border Services directly via the link or at 1-800-461-9999.
Deposits (per week) required to confirm reservations:
Two Bedroom Cottages: $500.00
Two Bedroom Deluxe Cottages: $600.00
Three Bedroom Cottages: $700.00
Three Bedroom Ultra-Deluxe Cottage: $800.00
Five Bedroom Cottage: $1000.00
Generally, your party size determines the cottage you require. However, minimum occupancy rates apply: The Three bedroom ultra-deluxe (Cottage 9) and the Five bedroom ultra deluxe (Cottage 1) requires a minimum of 6 paying persons; the remaining three bedroom deluxe cottages (7 and 10) require a minimum of 4 paying persons; and the two bedroom and two bedroom deluxe cottages require a minimum of 2 paying persons. Children age 10 and under vacation FREE if the minimum paying persons requirement is attained.
You can check-in any time on your arrival day, but occupancy of your cottages is determined by the cleaning schedule (usually ready mid-afternoon). Checkout time is 9:00 am.
20% from May 8th to May 15th
10% from May 15th to May 29th
5% from August 21st to August 28th
15% from August 28th to September 18th
25% from September 18th to October 9th
As you approach Sioux Narrows, watch for our billboards. They show the mileage remaining to Tomahawk. It won't be long and you'll see the sign for Tomahawk Road. For detailed driving directions you can add your address into the Google map tool. We'll be waiting! See you soon.
Check out our map of our portion of Lake of the Woods to help give you a better idea of the terrain, water depths, and lake-bottom structures around Tomahawk Resort.